Are your purchasing 10+ units? You can request a quote at checkout to receive a discount.
Fire & Rescue Headset Intercom System (5 Users)
21 - 30 Days
- Fire & Rescue Headset Intercom System
- Plug and Play functionality
- 5 users / headsets
- 2 users with a remotely located PTT (push to talk) panel
- 12 V power requirement
- Each headset has a microphone activation switch (Always On / Off)
- Multiple headset color options
- Intercom Volume and VOX Control
- Custom cable lengths per specific layout requirements
- Military grade construction to outstand any rough enviroment
- Adapts to your specific radio connection/interface
- Adapter cables available for exisiting David Clark and Sigtronics fire and rescue headsets
- 5-Year Warranty
- Fire Trucks
- Rescue Vehicles
- EMS Vehicles
- Industrial Vehicles
- Driver (Speak / Listen / Radio PTT)
- Passenger (Speak / Listen / Radio PTT)
- Jump Seat #1 (Speak / Listen)
- Jump Seat #2 (Speak / Listen)
- Pump Panel (Speak / Listen)
- Place each interface box in the general location you will be mounting the unit. Do not mount the unit before the cables have been routed.
- Mount the intercom box to its location.
- Connect your cables to the intercom box and start feeding the cables to their designated interface boxes. (Pump Panel, Main Jump Seat, Driver, Passenger)
- You will then need to run the secondary cables to your additional jump seat and PTT units. These cables are shorter.
- Once everything has been connected, mount your interface boxes to their specific locations.
- Secure all cable leads to the cabin to prevent damage.
- Connect the intercom to your radio interface (You will need to know the exact radio model for compatibility)
- Run a 12V power supply to the intercom box
- Plan where you intend to mount each unit in your vehicle before starting any measurements.
- Measure the distance from the intercom location to each user of your vehicle using a rope or tape measurer.
- Add 12 inches to your total measurement for each cable. This will provide slack for the final installation.